Our Let’s Socialize group is designed to support children in developing appropriate social skills in a classroom-type setting using Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) methods and goals. The group is facilitated by a member of the Behaviour Therapy Team, and supervised by a Speech Language Pathologist or Occupational Therapist.
Location: Aurora clinic
Day of the week: Saturday
Ages: 3-6 years old
In-Person: 6 sessions
Cost: $300 for 6 Saturdays
Programs run from:
- September 16th – October 28th, 2017
Skills developed in this group:
- Develop the skills needed for a kindergarten/grade one
- Wait appropriately during activities and games
- Strengthen ability to interact and play with peers
- Respond to questions from instructors and peers
- Ways to approach, interact and communicate with peers
- Attend and participate with group activities
- Follow instructions and ask for items.
To register for this group, complete our contact form here or call us at 1.866.653.2397.