Ages: 3 to 6 years
This six week group is designed to support children in developing appropriate social skills in a classroom type setting using the principles of ABA, and working on individualized goals. Individual groups are supervised by senior therapists within our behaviour therapy, occupational therapy, or speech-language pathology team.
Your child will learn to:
- Develop the skills needed for kindergarten/grade one.
- Wait appropriately during activities and games.
- Interactively play with peers.
- Respond to questions from instructors and peers, and ask questions to instructors and peers.
- Learn ways to approach, interact, and communicate with peers.
- Attend and participate in cooperative group activities.
- Ask peers to share items, and share items with peers upon their request.
* Day of the week and time of day may differ depending on location.