Ages: 5 to 7 years
A handwriting program consisting of one and a half hour sessions lasting five weeks, with a home practice component. This program is open to printers and cursive writers of all abilities.
- Development, refinement and/or correction of pencil grasp.
- Direct printing instruction using a variety of multisensory teaching methods.
- Fine motor activities to promote the development of hand skills, with a focus on in-hand manipulation, dexterity, hand and finger strengthening, motor planning and motor control.
- Gross motor activities to support the development of fine motor skills, with a focus on upper extremity and core/postural strength.
- Activities aimed at improving visual skills required for reading, printing and copying from the board.
Call now to reserve your spot at 1.866.653.2397 or request more information online here. One of our friendly team members will be happy to help you.