Our summer camps in Toronto, Aurora (Ontario) and Westmount (Quebec) are fun, convenient, affordable and inclusive of all abilities! Join us for a day full of fun activities! Our team of early childhood educators and health professionals will work with our campers on creative program activities.
1:1 support: Children who require dedicated support than, more than what a 1:4 ratio allows, will be offered a camp shadow for an additional fee. Talk to us about whether your child may benefit from a camp shadow. The rate for a dedicated 1:1 camp shadow is $100 for a full day.
- For more information about our summer camps in Toronto and Aurora, click here,
- For more information about our summer camps in Westmount, click here.
Customize summer camp with a therapy session during the day
- Add on an enrichment program during their time at summer camp!
- During enrichment, your child will work with a therapist on specific skills related to their areas of need.
- Enrichment programs are 1:1 and enable services to be accessed with 20% discount per session for occupational therapy, physiotherapy, and speech-language pathology.
- Ask about availability when you register!
For more information about our summer camps in Toronto and Aurora, click here. Our summer camp in Aurora, Ontario has 2 age groups (our younger group is for children age 4-8 years of age, while our older age group is for those age 9-16 years of age.
For more information about our summer camps in Westmount, click here.