Child development professionals
Jaime Greenspan, M.ADS, BCBASupervisor, Behaviour Therapy
Jaime Greenspan, Supervisor, Behaviour Therapy and Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) has been an active member of our team since 2018.
Jaime offers the following assessments and treatment:
- Individualized skill assessments (e.g., ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, AFLS)
- Functional Behaviour Assessments (e.g., reduction and replacement of challenging and/or maladaptive behaviours)
- Behaviour Intervention Plans and development of daily living skills (e.g., toileting, school readiness, self-help, and social skills)
- Staff and professionals training
- Parent and caregiver coaching
Jaime has a passion for empowering clients and their families with the tools needed to live an independent, meaningful life. Outside of spending time with her adopted dog, Lennie, Jaime enjoys reading, traveling, spinning, and spending time outdoors.